If there’s one thing about The Vampire Diaries that we love more than staring deep into Damon and Stefan Salvatore’s dreamy eyes or finding out what sorts of malicious tricks Klaus has up his well-tailored sleeves, it’s TVD fan art. There’s honestly nothing better about than imaginative fang fans who, inspired by all the Mystic Falls supernatural drama, create unforgettable works of art based on their favorite couples and characters.
Thus, in honor of the talented viewers and Taylor Swift’s phenomenal album Red, we’re dedicating this week’s “Fan Appreciation” post to the fans below who remixed TVD moments with a little T-Swizzle flavoring. Check out the top videos below!
1. The first video that caught our eye right off the bat? The one set to “Better Than Revenge” that features Katherine getting even with Elena for snatching up Stefan’s affection. Uh-oh…the thought is scary but we’re 100% digging the drama!
2. We love Caroline and Tyler together. However, the following video set to “Enchanted” makes us root for Caroline and Klaus. Watch it and you’ll be left wonderstruck as well!
3. One word: Stelena. Sparks flew when Stefan and Elena first bumped into each other at Mystic Falls High, and tears fell when life threw them some harsh curve-balls. And what song perfectly embodies both the beauty and melancholy of their relationship better than “Last Kiss”? Wrap yourself up in a snug blanket, pull out ample tissues boxes, and enjoy!
4. There’s no way we can feature a Stelena tribute without a Delena one. And there’s no way we can deny the passion that Elena feels for Damon either. (Hey! A girl can love as many good-looking vamps as she pleases.) So which Taylor Swift track best captures the fire and mixed bag of emotions that Elena feels for Damon? Oh, that’s a no-brainer…why, “Red” of course!
5. If there’s one thing we appreciate about TVD, it’s that — through thick and thin — our favorite residents have each other’s backs. Death may come knocking on their doors — and they might find themselves dealing with terrifying circumstances — but they’re always there to catch each other when they fall. And no song better captures the essence of looking out for one another during desperate times than “Safe and Sound”!
So tell us: Which Taylor Swift song would you love to see get made into a Vampire Diaries fan video? Are you as obsessed with her album Red as we are?