We’ve learned loads of interesting details about Klaus on the last few episodes of The Vampire Diaries.
- He didn’t really bury his brothers and sisters at sea (as far as we know).
- He’s a mega powerful were-vamp hybrid.
- He draws blood from his victims neatly without making a mess.
- He’s a handsome devil. (Well, we’ve always known that.)
- He seems to enjoy causing women pain and suffering.
First Klaus tried to tame his wild-Kat by compelling her to repeatedly stab her leg. Then he made her stand in direct sunlight. And we couldn’t help but notice how pleased he was that his sacrificial werewolf, vampire, and doppelganger were all women. “I rather appreciate the symmetry of three women, three goddesses sacrificed at nature’s altar,” he told Stefan. Then he tore Jules’s heart right out of her chest, staked Jenna, and drank Elena’s blood until she collapsed.
Misogynist or equal-opportunity killer? Tell us what you think of Klaus.