The Vampire Diaries Season 4 premiere is still months away, but the show’s brand new vamp heroine — Nina Dobrev — continues to grace red carpet events and the covers of magazines everywhere. Most recently, the fang beauty has been spotted rocking a Prada Fall/Winter 2012 Women’s Print Suit and an enviable Chanel couture dress in Fashion magazine‘s September 2012 issue, in which she discusses her personal style, teases upcoming episodes of TVD, and puts those wild rumors of being engaged to co-star and real-life beau Ian Somerhalder to rest. (Not that it would be a bad thing or anything…just saying!)
Here are some highlights from her interview in the popular Canadian magazine:
- On all those rampant marriage rumors: “Eventually I am going to marry and have a family but not any time soon.” Then, referring to Miley Cyrus’ spur of the moment engagement to Hunger Games hunk Liam Hemsworth, she jokes, “I’m not going to pull a Miley.”
- On Season 4 of The Vampire Diaries: “The main objective of recent years in TVD has always been a ‘save Elena, make sure that Elena will not die’ and now Elena died, so the whole dynamic of the show changed completely.”
- On Her Must-Have Article of Clothing: “A good bra. Every girl has to have a great bra. Dresses, I love maxi dresses, that’s my favorite thing. Every girl’s gotta have a Chanel. I’ve recently learned and I just got one.”
- On Her Red Carpet Preparation: “I needed a collaborator, not a dictator. Someone who’d hopefully understand me. When you’re getting ready for a red carpet, you have to have a great team and you have to make sure that everyone is looking out for every little detail. [...] If they’re not. . . Joan Rivers will be.”
- On Her Personal Sense of Fashion: “My personal style is kind of like a chameleon. It changes all the time. I’m definitely a risk taker, or at least I try to be.”
Craving more? For Nina’s full interview and photo shoot with Fashion magazine, pick up a copy of the issue in newsstands and/or visit their official site here!
Which of Nina Dobrev’s many gorgeous style moments to date has been your absolutely favorite? Cast your vote in the comments!