Are you ready for tonight’s episode of The Vampire Diaries, “The Sun Also Rises”? Tonight we’ll find out more about the fate of some of our favorite characters and, hopefully, get some answers about last week’s outrageous cliffhangers!
Previously on The Vampire Diaries:
- Elijah offers Elena an elixir that might work – trust issues arise on Damon’s end.
- Damon force-feeds Elena his blood.
- Wolf Tyler nips Damon’s forearm.
- Klaus turns Aunt Jenna.
- Matt and Caroline are trying to keep wolf Tyler at bay and are at odds with each other.
- Elena is whisked away to the sacrificial ritual site by Klaus.
Our predictions for “The Sun Also Rises”:
- Aunt Jenna will take her own life/refuse to drink human blood in an effort to prevent the ritual and save Elena.
- Elijah seems to really want to help Elena and her friends but we don’t think he’s 100% trustworthy.
- Damon will not die in this episode but will show all the werewolf symptoms. (Perhaps he will meddle in Klaus’s ritual and Greta’s spell impacts him instead?)
- Matt and Caroline will have a great heart-to-heart conversation and he will accept her as a vampire.
- Elena will be used by Klaus during the ritual but won’t officially die. (Maybe the ritual gets interrupted before he can finish drinking her blood.)
- In the ep.221 extended preview, we witness a cemetery scene and spy a “Gilbert” headstone. Although it looks like a dream sequence, we can’t be too sure, so maybe Jeremy or Uncle John will say au revoir. It could be Elena, but the vampire blood in her system should save her from a full-on death.
Share YOUR predictions for “The Last Day” in the comments!