We didn’t expect to get nostalgic for TVD episode 219 so soon, but alas, now that Damon’s suffering from a festering werewolf bite, and Elena is on the verge of going immortal, we’d happily go back to the days when Klaus was still terrorizing Mystic Falls in Alaric’s body!
Escape back to “the good old days” with our Top 5 Bloody Brilliant Scenes from “Klaus”:
1. Salvatore brother choke-hold: Damon and Stefan rassle out their frustration over Elena but Damon gets brownie points for hurtling Stefan into a bookcase. Either way, they both looked supa dupa hot.
2. Love Triangle Becomes a Petagon: As though Katherine (aka Katerina Petrova) didn’t have enough strapping lads wrapped around her little finger, it’s revealed that brothers Elijah and Klaus were members of her love club as well in 1491.
3. Starbucks Run: Klaus has all sorts of crazy punishments in store for Katherine but for he’s sticking to the basics…by making her serve him coffee. (All that self leg stabbing he compelled her to do in ”The Last Dance” must have bored him to tears!)
4. Jekyll & Hyde: Damon wants to be the “good” one -he wants to be good so badly it hurts. However, he loses control of his emotions, goes into psycho mode, and turns on newscaster girlfriend, Andie Star.
5. Hybrid Monster Power: Klaus just happens to be half vampire, half werewolf and pretty much unstoppable. No big deal.
What were some of your favorite moments from “Klaus”?