For all avid bookworms out there, Brave New World is the title of Aldous Huxley’s classic dystopian novel set in the dismal future. For The Vampire Diaries fan community, it’s the title of the second episode of Season 2 in which the mayhem in Mystic Falls increased ten fold! From witnessing Caroline Forbes’ horrifying first kill to discovering that Tyler’s uncle, Mason Lockwood is more than just a blazing hot human (coughwerewolfcough), viewers got more than they bargained for with what appeared to be a quaint school carnival. And you know what else was unforgettable about that action-packed evening? All the amazing lines of fury, passion, and wit uttered by each of our favorite characters. So how about we relive all the danger and thrills with a round of quotes? Come on down and join the fun!
Which Mystic Falls resident said each of the following quotes from The Vampire Diaries Season 2 Episode 2?
- “We have to make Caroline proud or she will kill us.”
- “I’m human and I have to do human stuff, otherwise I’ll go crazy.”
- “Aren’t you worried that one day all the forest animals are gonna band together and fight back? I mean surely they talk.”
- “This is reality and there’s no such thing as werewolves or combat turtles.”
- “I was killed by a vampire and brought back by a magic ring. How do you move forward from that?”
- “The ring toss is out of Bart and Homer dolls and Team Jacob Tees.”
- “I’m just happy that’s a blood bag and not a sorority girl supplying your dinner.”
- “Nothing about my life is normal. My best friend is a witch, boyfriend’s a vampire and I have a doppelganger who’s hell-bent on destroying all of us.”
- Yeah, yeah. Set up the goldfish toss, sell all three hundred goldfish. It’s going to be epic.”
- “God bless Elena, but she does NOT understand the word ‘fabulous.’”