Decade dances in Mystic Falls may seem spectacular at first glance — what, with all those dazzling, magical decorations hung up with care — but they harbor a whole lot of supernatural drama. And Vampire Diaries Season 3, Episode 20 was no exception to this unsavory tradition. From Alaric’s shocking transformation to Bonnie’s sleepwalk of doom, the stakes were raised yet again for all our favorite residents of this forsaken town. However, major tear shedding aside, the episode was chock full of suspense, romantic moments and unforgettable songs!
Tune into this week’s playlist featuring music from The Vampire Diaries Season 3, Episode 20!
- “We Are The Tide” by Blind Pilot: Plays at the beginning of the episode.
- “You Do Something To Me” by Sinéad O’Connor: Plays while Stefan and Elena are slow dancing and Damon interrupts them to inform them of bad news.
- “That Man” by Caro Emerald: Plays while Bonnie and Jamie dance and Caroline tells Matt to stay away from Elena.
- “Be Still” by The Fray: Plays when Alaric breaks everyone’s heart by stating that he does not want to complete the transition process into becoming a vampire.
- “Medicine” by Daughter: Plays when Elena is getting rid of Alaric’s slayer gear from his classroom closet, and Stefan escorts her to the gym for a heart to heart.
- “The Man I Love” by Helen Forrest: Plays while Klaus spins Caroline around the dance floor.
- “Be What You Want” by Robin Loxley & Oliver Jackson: The song is featured is the promo trailer for “Do Not Go Gentle.”
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Which haunting tune from “Do Not Go Gentle” affected you the most? Post the name your top song selection in the comments and tune in for an all new episode of The Vampire Diaries this Thursday at 8/7 c!