Do you ever find yourself screaming, “OMG! What is happening?!” when a TVD episode ends with a mind-blowing twist? Personally, we find ourselves doing that on a weekly basis and The Vampire Diaries Season 4, Episode 4 was no different. From learning about Rebekah’s big secret to watching Elena and Damon getting down and bloody at a college frat party, the stakes were raised yet again for our beloved Mystic Falls residents. However, tears, screams, and shirtless studs aside, “The Five” teemed with one of our favorite aspects of the show — hot dance tracks!
Tune into this week’s playlist featuring music from The Vampire Diaries Season 4, Episode 4!
- “Sweat” by Hard-FI: Plays while Rebekah, Matt, and April correspond at the Mystic Grill.
- “Kill Your Heroes” by AWOLNATION: Plays when Bonnie, Damon, and Elena arrive on Whitmore’s college campus.
- “Glamour” by Anders Manga: Plays when Damon and Elena arrive at the “Murder House” Halloween frat party with Bonnie.
- “Feel so Close” by Calvin Harris: Plays when Elena and Damon feed on innocent party-goers and then get down on the dance floor at the frat party.
- “Happening” by Olivia Broadfield: Plays at the end of the episode when Elena, Stefan, and Damon talk.
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Which song from “The Five” did you enjoy most? Tell us in the comments and tune in for “The Killer” this Thursday at 8/7c!