We heart The Vampire Diaries for numerous reasons (hot guys, amazing writing, great actors) but the TVD soundtrack plays a big role in our obsession, too. Whether it’s a thumping beat or a slow jam, each song creates just the right mood in Mystic Falls.
So whip out those mp3 players and get ready to add a savory TVD playlist to your week:
- “Running Up That Hill” cover by Placebo: Heard at the start of episode 101 aka the Pilot.
- “Beauty of the Dark” by Mads Langer: Heard on episode 105, “You’re Undead To Me.”
- “The Weight of the World” by The Editors: Heard on episode 106, “Lost Girls.”
- “Oceans Wide” by The Afters: Heard on episode 208, “Rose.”
- “Shadowcasting” by the Ra Ra Riots: Heard on episode 211, “By the Light of the Moon.”
Do you enjoy the music featured on The Vampire Diaries? Tell us YOUR favorite TVD song.